DeadSoxy® Premium Socks are made with premium combed cotton yarn which is then reactive yarn dyed for color fastness. The design of each sock is carefully engineered to provide the finest detail possible. All of our socks are knit on the finest Italian-Made knitting machines in the world, 200 needle Lonati machines. Socks with knitted design are softer, last longer, and are more comfortable to wear. Socks with knit designs are inherently richer in color and provide a more expensive look and feel than a sublimated /printed sock.
· Reinforced toe and heel for long lasting wear
· Arch Support for maximum comfort around the arch and instep of foot
· Packaged as a pair with a folded label for orders under 600 pair
· Custom fold-over labels offered for orders over 600 pair with additional charge.
· Shipped in clear bags of 20
· All Unisex Size
· Fits Men’s shoe size 7-11 and Women’s shoe size 8-12
· 9.25” from center of heel to top
· Up to 6 stock yarn colors per design. Over 405 stock yarn colors available. Dye to Match up to 6 Pantone colors on orders over 1200 pair. Note: custom matching colors may increase the lead time.
· Toe and heel must be solid colors and can each be a different color. Logos CANNOT be placed on the toe box or heel.
· There are limitations to your sock design detail. Due to the nature of knit-in designs, very small and complex logos/designs may not be suitable for custom knit socks. Please feel free to submit your mock-up for review.
· Vector art required in an editable PDF or AI format with all fonts converted to outlines. PSD, EPS, and JPEG files not accepted.
The template provided is for mock up purposes only.
Once a purchase order is submitted and the mock up is approved art is sent to the overseas factory and a digital proof is created.
There may be variations from original mock up and overseas digital proof. Due to the nature of knit-in designs very small, complex and diagonal logo/designs are not recommended. Please allow for two weeks for the overseas digital proof. Production time begins after overseas digital proof is approved.
Due to the current extremely high volume of Air Express shipments from China to the U.S. we cannot estimate delivery time. Shipping delays of 10 – 15 extra days should be expected.
Pricing and product specification subject to change without notice. Prices appearing on the website supersede any other published prices.